Friday, December 19, 2008

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Humor

Judging from the comments section some people seem to think that I've been too negative lately.

Always one to accept constructive criticism, brace yourselves while I switch gears back to something funny.

Email I received yesterday from a coworker:

Subject: What do you think of this error message?

Body : An application error occurred in wtDtsPackage.SubsetImport.Update
Date/Time: 12/18/2008 1:14:09 AM
Error number: 0
Error description:
Error details: The operation completed successfully.


So let me get this straight, the operation finished successfully and still threw an error message? The only plausible explanation I can come up with is that this was written by a certain bald programmer or possibly Microsoft who never expected his program to actually complete successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment